- Determine your why…Why do you want to share doTERRA?*
- Create your 1 minute introduction (refer to your experience and create your story). *
- Create your list of at least 100 names*
- Attend or watch as many events as possible.
- Conference calls work! Take advantage of 3-way and free conference calling*
- Plan your first 2 to 3 events with an “expert” (an expert can be your upline, a crossline, a DVD, a live or recorded webinar or conference call)
- Contact and Invite at lease 25 guests to each event. The goal for a successful event is 10-20 guests.
- Make personal phone call reminders the day of the event.
- Schedule additional events before ending (this is KEY)
- Each guest leaves with (CPTG)
Contact information Product Sample Teaching Tools Goodies
- Fortune is in the follow-up! Follow up with everyone who attended and those that did not.
- Be pro-active not reactive.
- Now it’s YOUR turn to be the expert!
The following will assist you in Starting your team and training others about doTERRA products.
Find the printable version at the bottom of the page and use to check off the steps as you go,
and create your own success. Remember to have fun along the way!
This button will open the printable doTerra success map file. This file can be printed at home if you have a color printer, or you can put the file on a thumb drive or memory stick and take it to a Kinko's, UPS Store or similar store with printing capabilities.
This Page has a Supplement that goes into further detail and includes further links on the Get Ready page.
Please click here to access.